1. How would you describe your practice?
My practice attempts to provide a holistic approach to women’s care. We provide complete OB/GYN care including the latest information and testing
regarding breast health care, to cosmetic procedures.
2. Why is Dr. Polcino my source for gynecological and obstetrical concerns and questions?
Dr. Polcino has been in practice for over 30 years and is a board certified OB/GYN. He treats women from the very young to the post-menopausal women.
3. What about women who are in their child-bearing years?
Dr. Polcino has been delivering babies for over 30 years. He believes having a baby is a family affair and welcomes the entire family to the practice.
4. Can he answer my questions regarding infertility?
Dr. Polcino was one of the pioneers in treatments for infertility He can advise you or refer you to the appropriate doctor or health care professional for your
5. Is Dr. Polcino familiar with the newest technological advances in sonography?
Dr. Polcino has the latest available equipment in his office. He is accredited with AIUM, The American Institute in Ultrasound Medicine. He has been a member of the National Committee for the American Institute in Ultrasound Medicine. In addition, he reads and interprets all sonograms done in his practice.
6. We see so much on TV about osteoporosis. Can you answer my questions in regard to this disease and its treatment?
For many years, Dr. Polcino and his office have provided testing for osteoporosis through sonography and dexa scans. As baby-boomers age, thinning of the bones can become a terrible problem. Luckily today there are many medications that can help prevent the tragedy of bone and hip fractures.