Classic Icebox Sandwiches
I remember Grandma Antoinette making these cool, creamy treats when I was growing up because they're so quick & easy to make. They are so easy, even the kids loved making them too!
- Stove top & freezer
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix 3.4 ounces
- 2 cups milk cold
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips optional
- 24 graham crackers halved
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions; refrigerate until set.
- Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips if you are using them.
- Place 24 graham cracker halves on a baking sheet & top each with about 3 tablespoons filling.
- Place another graham cracker half on top.
- Wrap individually in plastic; freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Serve sandwiches frozen to happy faces everywhere! Enjoy!
Calories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 132mgPotassium: 115mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 42IUCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!