Perfectly Delish Parfait
One of our favorites easy, healthy and delicious breakfasts: Parfait! This simple breakfast is made from layers of fruit, yogurt, granola and a little bit of honey for sweetness. You can even add a few nuts for texture!Parfaits can be prepped ahead of time and enjoyed for a week of healthy breakfasts or can be made in under 10 minutes. (They’re perfect for a calcium boost on a busy morning!)
- 3 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or frozen
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries and or blueberries or frozen
- 1 cup your favorite granola
- drizzle local honey optional
- Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt into the bottom each of 4 tall glasses. (Or mason jars of you're on the go).
- Combine berries.
- If you're eating now: Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy.
- If you're prepping for later: Alternate layers of fruit and yogurt until glasses are 3/4 filled to the top. Save granola to add to the top when you're ready to dig in!