LOW CARB SPINACH MUSHROOM AND FETA CRUSTLESS QUICHE
This easy, super tasty Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is low on carbs and big on flavor. This veggie & protein-filled breakfast will keep you full and happy. Its Gluten-Free to boot!
- 8 oz. mushrooms (Button, Baby bella etc) thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 10 oz. box frozen spinach thawed and patted dry
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and (if using)a pinch of salt and pepper to a skillet spritzed with non-stick spray (or a splash of cooking oil). Sauté the mushrooms and garlic until the mushrooms are soft and all of their moisture has evaporated away approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Coat a 9-inch pie dish with non-stick spray. Place the squeeze-dried spinach in the bottom of the pie dish. Place the sautéed mushrooms on top of the spinach, followed by the crumbled feta.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and Parmesan. Season lightly with pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and feta in the pie dish. Top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Place the pie dish on a baking sheet. Bake the crustless quiche for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown (ovens may vary). Cut into six slices and serve.