Veggie Bean Tacos
These Vegetarian Tacos are loaded with black beans, zucchini, corn, and more tasty tidbits! They can easily be made vegan or gluten-free, and the whole family will love this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1 can corn (or fresh if you have it) drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt/ pepper to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 4 tortillas 8 inches, warmed
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce shredded cheddar cheese, cubed avocado, sour cream and salsa
- Prep the fresh veggies and place on the roasting sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stirring the veggies halfway through.
- Once the vegetables have finished roasting, add the black beans, and cilantro to the pan and stir.
- Serve veggie taco filling with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.